Accolades, Award or Notable Achievements
- Won the ASHA ACE award many times
- Received the Aaron and Lillie Straus Foundation Grant to work with children with Down Syndrome
- Published article in ASHA
- LeaderOpened a clinic and hired SLPs to help me help more kids with disabilities
- Created Kidmunicate, franchisable SLP business concept
- Constantly create content on our website to help SLPs and parents who are searching for answers
“I had a cousin who was born with Down Syndrom...She inspired me to help children with disabilities.”
Pam Drennen MS CCC-SLP is the Director of Clinical Services Speech and a founder of Kidmunicate Pediatric Speech Therapy LLC. Pam has a Bachelors and Masters degree in Speech Language Pathology from Loyola University in Baltimore, Maryland. She received the Aaron and Lillie Straus grant to work with children with Down Syndrome at the Loyola College Speech and the Language Clinic in Columbia, MD during her graduate studies.
Pam also did a Fellowship at the McAuley School for Exceptional Children where she also worked with kids who have Down Syndrome. Pam provides evaluation and treatment for a variety of speech/language and communication disorders. She has experience working with children with hearing loss, autism, Down Syndrome, a cleft palate, developmental delays, Apraxia of speech, auditory processing disorders, fluency disorders, oral motor/feeding issues as well as
children with augmentative/alternative needs.
Pam uses a multimodality approach when working with children using sign language and/or picture communication (PECS, Proloque2go app) while promoting verbal communication. Pam is a member of the American Speech and Language Hearing Association; She organizes a monthly meeting for Speech Language Pathologists to discuss trending topics. She also provides speech/language in-services for local Pre-schools. She lives in Devon, PA with her husband Rob and her three children.