MS, CCC, CAS
Accolades, Award or Notable Achievements
- Certified autism specialist
- Continue to provide therapy and run a private practice
- Specialize in pediatric feeding disorders which is an underserved population in our community
- Nicole is certified in the following programs: Lindamood-Bell Phoneme Sequencing Program (LIPS), Lindamood-Bell Seeing Stars Reading Program, Lindamood-Bell Visualizing and Verbalizing Program for reading comprehension, It Takes Two to Talk Hanen Parent Training Program
- Certified Autism Specialist (CAS)
MS, CCC, CAS
“I love working with children and wanted a career that was fulfilling and rewarding, and I found it!”
Nicole received both her Bachelor and Master of Science degrees in Speech–Language Pathology with a minor in Developmental Disabilities. Nicole is licensed by the Nevada State Board of Examiners for Audiology and Speech Pathology and certified by the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association (ASHA) with a Certificate of Clinical Competence.
Nicole has treated children with a wide range of diagnoses, in the school, home and clinical settings. She has experience evaluating and treating individuals with a variety of speech and language impairments as well as feeding and swallowing disorders.
Nicole has extensive training and experience in the area of Autism and has additional training using the Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS) and augmentative and alternative means of communication including the use of the iPad as a communication device.