Accolades, Award or Notable Achievements
- Authored or co-authored 4 books on helping all kids eat healthy
- Produced the award-winning children’s music Dancing in the Kitchen (2010)
- Presented on pediatric feeding at over 200 conferences
- Received awards for writing, creativity, and education
- National Parenting Product Award Winner (NAPPA)
- Rachael Ray’s/Yum-o!® HOW COOL IS THAT? Award
- ASHA Award for Continuing Education (ACE) 2013 and 2016
- Creative Child’s 2012 Children’s CD of the Year (nutrition category)
- Creative Child’s 2012 Parenting Book of the Year
- Lunchbox Hero Award for “doing great work to improve school food”
“Pediatric feeding is a complicated specialty, but fascinating and rewarding!”
Melanie Potock is an international speaker and the author of 5 books on pediatric feeding and parenting the pickiest eaters.
She is an expert source noted in articles in The New York Times, Washington Post, CNN.com, Parents Magazine and more. Melanie treats children with feeding difficulties in Colorado.