MA, CCC-SLP, BCBA
Accolades, Award or Notable Achievements
- Two time ASHA ACE Award recipient (Award for Continuing Education)
- Received special recognition from California State University Northridge for my mentorship of graduate students
- 3 time participant in ASHA’s S.T.E.P. Mentoring Program
- Published articles for Autism Parenting Magazine
- Featured in Voyage Los Angeles City Magazine
- 2017 Best Speech-Pathology Clinic Awarded by the City of Encino
- Board Chair of the Southern California Chapter of Autism Speaks
- Our practice believes in giving the back to the community to each year we sponsor Thanksgiving meals to families in need, collect toys for the holidays and raise money to benefit Autism Speaks.
MA, CCC-SLP, BCBA
“I chose this field out of a true passion for helping others and making a difference in their lives.”
Nikki McRory is the Executive Director & Founder of McRory Pediatric Services, Inc.; a private practice in the Los Angeles area that provides a variety of therapeutic services for children and families impacted by Autism and other disabilities. As Executive Director, Nikki leads and supports a staff of over 300 team members across the fields of administration, applied behavior analysis, speech-language pathology, occupational therapy, physical therapy, child development and marriage-family therapy. Nikki founded McRory Pediatrics in 1999 and has thoroughly enjoyed developing unique programs to meet the needs of the diverse children and families to whom McRory Pediatrics provides services as well as seeing their tremendous progress. Prior to starting McRory Pediatrics, Nikki worked as a speech-language pathologist in a variety of settings including private schools, public schools, hospitals, clinics and in-home.
Nikki holds a B.A. in Communication Disorders from Eastern Washington University, her M.A. in Communication Disorders with an emphasis in Speech-Language Pathology from California State University Los Angeles and holds a Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language & Hearing Associate (ASHA). Additionally, Nikki holds a post graduate degree in Applied Behavior Analysis from The Chicago School of Professional Psychology and is Board Certified Behavior Analyst as recognized by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board. Nikki is the two-time recipient of the Award for Continuing Education (ACE) as presented by ASHA.
She has additionally received special recognition for her mentorship of graduate students from California State University, Northridge, has published articles in Autism Parenting Magazine and has been featured on NBC News and has presented at numerous conferences on topics related to Autism, behavior and language development. Nikki has been an avid supporter of Autism Speaks since its commencement and is dedicated to its mission by providing resources to families impacted with autism, as well as for the advocacy, support and research that the organization provides, and currently is the Board Chair of the Southern California Chapter. On her free time, Nikki enjoys traveling, diving, running, gardening and cooking for her husband of 23 years.